To ensure the best recovery for the area we recommend the following:
- Keep the area clean with soap and water, carefully patting dry.
- Do not pick at the scab or allow it to be scraped as this can cause infection and scarring.
- Do not shave the area until healed
- Avoid prolonged contact with water, swimming and long baths as this may soften the scab.
- Wear a sunblock SPF 30 on the treated area for 3 months after.
- Do not wear make-up on the area until fully healed
- Please do not wear any tight clothing, such as sports wear over the area as this can cause over heating and irritation, resulting in blistering and scarring.